To support us in our growth, we need for our office in BARCELONA an:
ACCOUNTANT with English (or German)
WHO WE ARE
SORECO is a growing and expanding accounting firm with offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Milan and Lisbon. We are specialised in the creation and monitoring of subsidiaries of French and English companies in Spain, Portugal and Italy. The company’s clientele is mainly made up of well-known foreign companies. SORECO already has more than 500 clients and we operate in a wide variety of sectors: insurance, textile industry, food industry, cosmetics, electronics, transport, distribution, etc.
You will be in charge of a client portfolio composed of international compagnies in various fields of activities. You are involved in accounting and auditing missions; you carry out, control and submit all tax declarations; and you participate in the preparation of the closing of the balance sheet and corporate tax.
Thanks to the high level of autonomy, you are responsible of your portfolio and advise our clients.
With an accounting background, you have an experience in a similar position, in an international accounting company (2-5 years). With a solid technical level, you want to develop your client advisory skills. Your team spirit is a strong element of your personality that guarantee a good integration in our team. Dynamism, rigour and curiosity will be recognised qualities for this position.
A good level in English is required. Spanish, French or German is not mandatory, but it will be an asset for your application.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A full-time position and a permanent contract
- Salary : 28.000€ to 40.000€
- A continuous training in local accounting and tax rules
- A support in your administrative procedures and your integration in the country if needed
- A young and international team with diverse profiles and skills where you will learn from real experts
- Real opportunities to evolve, develop and build a career path that suits you
- Offices in the city center and modern facilities
- Up to 2 days of teleworking per week and flexible working hours on Fridays and in August (8am-3pm)
- Meal vouchers (ticket restaurant)
- Fruits, internal events, breakfast and Christmas dinner.
JOIN OUR TEAM!